In the factory situated in Viale Mojon 1r in Genova, there are periodical organized tours and workshops with products tasting, together with Pietro Romanengo and confectionery masters. During these events it is possible to live know the “secrets” of candied and sweets manufacturing, discovering old tools and techniques used still today.
Visits must be booked, for information contact:
Enrica Ottonello (Sales Office) at n° +39 010 819051.
Last meetings and workshops
- “Romanengo Marrons Glacés Week” thematic shop windows in Pietro Romanengo shops in via Soziglia 74 R and via Roma 51 R;
- Romanengo Marrons Glacés reach London for the first time. Presentation and guided tasting, with glazing demonstration La Fromagerie, Londra;
- Taste workshop about Marrons at Romanengo factory in Viale Mojon, by Pietro Romanengo. Matching with Moscato d’Asti and Brachetto d’Acqui from Cascina Garona;
- Guided tour of the Romanengo factory and marrons glazing demonstration;
- “Quaresimali sweets week”, taste workshop with Pietro Romanengo and Sergio Rossi, with visit to the factory, about typical Lent sweets (canestrellini, mostaccioli and marzipan) and almond milk;
May, the “Month of the Roses” Pietro Romanengo confectioner’s shop opens the doors of its workshop to show and explain the roses manufacturing, and for its extraordinary products’ tasting: petals syrup preserve.
We remind that the application does not correspond to a booking. Please wait for a confirmation of the availability from the staff.